Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Garage Sale Bonus surprise!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] great find!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never seem to have any success at garage sales

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice !! All I ever find are lamps with ugly shades.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a new collectible outlet in town.

    I just might find something there.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    One of my neighbors down the street is having a garage sale today... so the wife, stepson and I walked down to check it out, and to meet them (we moved in here in the winter, so we haven't really met all our neighbors yet).

    So we're rummaging around, not really seeing anything too cool, so I'm chatting with the guy... and my stepson (bless his heart) comes running up to me with something in his hand...

    "Isn't this those toys you get?" He asks, holding a Lotus Angel Warrior, in a slightly battered blister.

    $2 - I had to get it as fodder if nothing else! The girl who was there selling stuff said it was one of her boyfriend's, and since he had 4 of them, she convinced him to get rid of two... I guess there was another one, but it sold right before I got there.

    Never know what you'll find at a gar(b)age sale! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice score!
    I ain't been to a garage sale in ages...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •